1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WTS - BNIB McMillan A5 R700 Woodland Camo $625 Shippe

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by mrw3685, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Feb 27, 2012 at 3:40 PM
    mrw3685

mrw3685 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    TX by way of KS
    Vehicle:
    08 Prerunner TRD
    Maxtrac Spindles, Bilstein 5100s all around, set at .85, Allpro Expedition Leaf Pack, Procomp 7036 17x9, w/Nitto Trail Grappler 285/70/17, Extended Steel Braided Brake Lines, Red-Line Hood lift, Relocated Trailer Connection, Trimmed Front Fender.
    I have for sale a Brand New Never Used or installed McMillan A5, Remington, Woodland Camo, RH, Blind Mag Remington ADL t/g, Remington Varmint B/C, Full Inlet Blank, 1" Decelerator Pad, 13.5" LOP, w/2 blued studs. I purchased this in late 2009 for a build that never happened and it's been sitting in my gun cabinet ever since. If you'd like more detailed pictures, please email me but it's your standard, run of the mill A5. McMillan has a substantial wait right now so get it while it's hot! Paypal is preferred. What's great about this stock is for like $50, McMillan will cut them for any bottom metal you'd like and I'm pretty sure they'll change the barrell contour as well. Please check out my other sales and buy with confidence. As always, a FTF transaction at/near Beaufort, SC, can also be accomplished. Asking $625 shipped OBO. Emphasis on the Best Offer, I have this For Sale elsewhere but am willing to hook a Tacomaworld brother up due to the help I've received here in the past! Thanks for looking!'
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Products Discussed in

To Top