1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

XCEL HAWAII, INC 3/2 X-Flex Fullsuit - Men's

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade - Other' started by 98SR5Red, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Aug 24, 2010 at 2:56 PM
    98SR5Red

98SR5Red [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Maine/New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    98 SR5
    Sway-Away racerunners up front, Downey leafsprings (5 pack) and Bilstein 5125's in back, 2" body lift, K&N/AEM air intake, Energy Bushings, Nology plug wires, Custom front/rear bumpers and sliders. Downey header and custom exhuast from there back.
    Brand new 3/2 fullsuit just in time for winter. Selling because it's the wrong size, and I waited to long to return it.

It is a Medium/Short. Color is Black/Alloy. Tried to post pics but something is wrong with my connection or something like that. Will gladly email them to you though. I'm in the South Jersey area, EHT/Somer's Pt to be specific.

Looking for $150 OBO

Here's the company write up:

-Xcel 3/2 X-Flex offers warmth with added flexibility for the times when low temps can’t deter you from surfing.
    -Super-flexible UltraStretch material throughout gives you the mobility needed for surfing
    -Off-Set (OS) Zip system features a back zipper offset at neck with inner dam to prevent flushing when you dive
    -QuikDry SUPERLITE neoprene throughout the suit offers warmth and abrasion-resistant protection
    -UltraStretch textured skin in upper front and back chest retains precious heat at your core
    -UltraStretch Pressure-bonded tape seams seal the lower body and legs
    -Pre-bent knees and elbows provide maximum mobility.

Working on pics. In the meantime jstimpson777@yahoo.com is my email. I can get em too ya right away on that.

Thanks!

2. Aug 31, 2010 at 8:38 AM
    DaWillDaBeast

DaWillDaBeast Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Colorado
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma 4x4 with some goodies
    Things
  3. Aug 31, 2010 at 12:38 PM
    98SR5Red

98SR5Red [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Justin
    Maine/New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    98 SR5
    Sway-Away racerunners up front, Downey leafsprings (5 pack) and Bilstein 5125's in back, 2" body lift, K&N/AEM air intake, Energy Bushings, Nology plug wires, Custom front/rear bumpers and sliders. Downey header and custom exhuast from there back.
    Sorry man, my bad. It's a MEd/Short. Original post updated.

Products Discussed in

To Top