1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Xenon Depot poor Customer Service

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by crocodile_cole, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Feb 20, 2019 at 12:28 PM
    crocodile_cole

crocodile_cole [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cole
    Vehicle:
    2017 White TRD Off Road
    So recently (December 2018) ordered some lights from Xenon Depot (179.99 USD). Received them very quickly and wired them up. Ended up not liking them so called for a return/refund which they had to take off 20% for restocking fee; understandable. Lights were returned in January of 2019 and still have yet to see any hint of the refund. I have been in constant email with them but within the past week no one has responded. My next step is to take it up with PayPal and have them dispute it. Was told my refund was completed February 12th and when asked for a transaction ID number, they stopped responding through email. Really upset cause I have read such good things about that company on here. So be wary if ordering and not being 100% certain if the lights are going to be what you want because their refund system is very unsatisfactory.

2. Feb 21, 2019 at 7:14 AM
    crocodile_cole

crocodile_cole [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cole
    Vehicle:
    2017 White TRD Off Road
    Update: Finally got someone on the phone and basically was told that they changed ownership to TheRetroFitSource and my refund was getting processed throughout that transition. Was told that the refund needed to come from the old owners and not the new company. However, the new company had some of the most amazing customer support I have ever dealt with. They said they were even going to contact the old owners/company to get my refund processed and to me as quickly as possible. I did end up starting a PayPal claim with the old owners to try to get my refund back.

***This is NOT a review of the new company that bought out Xenon Depot as the new company's customer service was very helpful, thoughtful, and was there to assist me.***

To Top