Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Builds > 1st Gen. Builds

Notices

What front bumper?

Old 07-20-2012, 10:43 PM   #1
Taco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud of

Name: Erik
Taco Erik's Tacoma Gallery
What front bumper?

what front bumper should i go for with my 04' double cab? need some opinions and pics if possible guys?
Old 07-20-2012, 10:46 PM   #2
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
What do you plan to do with the truck?

I have the Elite plate bumper, I personally like the Addicted Off-road toob bumper.

http://www.addictedoffroad.com/index...roducts_id=236
Old 07-20-2012, 10:46 PM   #3
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Check out Relentless fab on here. He makes the best front bumpers IMO...
Old 07-20-2012, 10:46 PM   #4
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
are you looking for a full replacement? probably an arb or relentless fab. i know they have bumpers for 1st gens.
Old 07-20-2012, 10:58 PM   #5
Taco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud ofTaco Erik has much to be proud of

i have just a stock bumper but im looking onto one for offroad use, stronger, and wont fall off or dent up if i bump into something, could be tube or plate just looking and shopping right now but looking for opinions
Old 07-20-2012, 10:58 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post
What do you plan to do with the truck?

I have the Elite plate bumper, I personally like the Addicted Off-road toob bumper.

http://www.addictedoffroad.com/index...roducts_id=236
i like too
Old 07-20-2012, 11:03 PM   #7
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
call kevin at ATO. he has a sick hybrid bumper for 2nd gens but im sure he could fab you up something for a 1st gen. http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...miss-blue.html heres his 2nd gen.
Old 07-20-2012, 11:04 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by krimson View Post
Check out Relentless fab on here. He makes the best front bumpers IMO...
i cant find anywhere they make relentless for 04
Old 07-20-2012, 11:05 PM   #9
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/rel...te-bumper.html
Old 07-20-2012, 11:18 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post
loving it! wish i had more money didnt know it would be so much haha will have to wait a little longer
Old 07-21-2012, 12:04 AM   #11
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
If you have any questions about my bumpers, just shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to answer.
Also, don't know if you have welding skill, but I'll sell a bumper 'kit'at a lower price than a finished bumper; it would come assembled with center section welded inside, you complete the remaining welds and sand the seams on the exterior.
Mizzac went this route, and is finishing his right now.
Old 07-27-2012, 08:54 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
If you have any questions about my bumpers, just shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to answer.
Also, don't know if you have welding skill, but I'll sell a bumper 'kit'at a lower price than a finished bumper; it would come assembled with center section welded inside, you complete the remaining welds and sand the seams on the exterior.
Mizzac went this route, and is finishing his right now.
thanks man if i get the cash together i may go that way? my brother is an awsome welder butttt we dont have a welder haha, ill have to figure something out maybe rent one or something, also dealing with a current issue with my truck that may wipe me clean of money again
Old 07-28-2012, 01:34 PM   #13
tired
Box Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shedBox Rocket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Box Rocket's Tacoma Gallery
For tube bumpers the Trail Gear Low Profile is still my favorite.

For plate bumpers I like Elite the best. Heavy but very good lines that flow well with the truck.
Old 08-03-2012, 02:20 PM   #15

aaaahhhh so many nice ones to choose from but now i have absolutley no money due to a new throttlebody replacement $1200 frikin bucks man!