LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 1st Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Cant believe this happened

Old 08-11-2010, 02:03 AM   #1
Black Hole Sun
tacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant future

Name: Forrest
tacoma92's Tacoma Gallery
Cant believe this happened

Sometime yesterday, i lost my front toyota emblem on the grill. I guess it jus popped off. Anyways, does anyone kno where I can get another one bc ive looked all over the internet and cant find anything
Old 08-11-2010, 02:24 AM   #2
Snowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jacob
Snowmang's Tacoma Gallery
ahahaha omg sooo horrible!
Old 08-11-2010, 02:43 AM   #3
LandRover is on a distinguished road
Navy: Petty Officer 2nd Class
Name: Bill
LandRover's Tacoma Gallery
You may want to check with Andres here on the site; I don't know if he has any left, but he produces custom "devil horn" emblems occasionally. For what you'll spend at the stealer for a new generic emblem, it's more fun to go custom!

Cheers!
Bill
Old 08-11-2010, 02:44 AM   #4
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
try ebay.
Old 08-11-2010, 03:10 AM   #5
Regretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shedRegretless Rob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Regretless Rob's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Regretless Rob
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Tac0ma View Post
try ebay.
iv looked all over ebay and Google and cant find anything.. your best bet is pick a part but that never have Tacomas or try a toyota dealer and ask them if they can order it..
Old 08-11-2010, 03:34 AM   #6
el tráfico más lento se queda derecha
SManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SManZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma92 View Post
Sometime yesterday, i lost my front toyota emblem on the grill. I guess it jus popped off. Anyways, does anyone kno where I can get another one bc ive looked all over the internet and cant find anything
I have one;
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...oy-emblem.html

Edit; nevermind, unless the 2nd gen emblem will fit the 1st gen. Sorry
Old 08-11-2010, 08:03 AM   #8
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Regretless Rob View Post
iv looked all over ebay and Google and cant find anything.. your best bet is pick a part but that never have Tacomas or try a toyota dealer and ask them if they can order it..

i thought i had seen some on there at some point in time maybe it was somethin else or somethin idk, id say try a junkyard but yotas dont die so that may not be the best advice either! I agree try the dealership or find someone that has put a billet grille on and will get rid of the emblem off there stock grill! Good Luck with your search!
Old 08-11-2010, 02:03 PM   #9
Master of War
shitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud ofshitroc has much to be proud of

Name: Ant
shitroc's Tacoma Gallery
aww that sucks,theyre like 50$ at the stealership. are ya sure someone didnt just snake it from ya?
Old 08-11-2010, 02:15 PM   #12
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoma92 View Post
ive looked all over the internet and cant find anything
Probably the exact reason that it's gone.
Old 08-11-2010, 02:57 PM   #14
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
that one doesnt look like it has the clips on the back
Old 08-11-2010, 03:00 PM   #15
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://www.toyotapartsales.com/partl...layCatalogid=2

$20 or so
Old 08-11-2010, 03:00 PM   #16
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

if the link doesnt work

www.toyotapartsales.com

enter vehicle info
click body parts only
Grille > Grille and Components > emblem
Old 08-11-2010, 03:24 PM   #18
Black Hole Sun
tacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant futuretacoma92 has a brilliant future

Thanks guys. I'm pretty sure tht would fit. And if u do get a billet grill let me kno bout ur emblem
Old 08-11-2010, 04:32 PM   #19
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I put a billet grille in mine and popped the old emblem out for sentimental value... One of the clips broke but I suppose I could part with it...
Old 08-11-2010, 05:11 PM   #20
Black Hole Sun

Really dude? How much would u want for it?