This is my daily driver and plan to make an expo build.
10-17-14 / 270 miles @ 16.7 gallons = 16.16 mpg
11-10-14 / 270 miles @ 16.8 gallons = 16.07 mpg
11-21-14 / 260 miles @ 17.1 gallons = 15.20 mpg (minor off-roading)
- Scanguage II
- TRD Seat Covers
- Tekonsha Primus IQ Brake Controller
- ABS Kill Switch (myself w/ installation)
- Center Console Lock (myself w/ installation)
- AC Outlet in Cab Mod (myself w/installation)
- (2) OTRATTW switches (ProForce w/ installation)
- rcbs204 Illuminated 4x4 Switch (Jerez w/ installation)
- Reverse/Camping Lights
- Pop n Lock Tailgate Lock
- Satoshi Grille (Ninety8yota)
- Locking Gas Cap (Stant 11509)
- 4x4 Bedside Decal (SteelCityAirman7)
- Extra-Tie Downs (myself w/ installation)
- Tailgate Bottle Opener (myself w/ installation)
- Anytime Fog Light Mod (myself w/ installation)
- Rear Diff Breather Mod (myself w/ installation)
- BHLM (Black Headlight Mod) (myself w/ installation)
- 30 inch double row (14,400 lumens) OKLEDLIGHTBARS (myself w/ installation)
- American Racing Wheels
- 285/75/16 BFGs A/T TKO Load Range E
- All-Pro U-Bolt Flip Kit
- Bilstein 5100 in the rear
- 2.5 Donahoe Racing Coilovers
- Icon 1.5" Rear Expansion Pack
- Firestone Airbags w Daystar Cradles
- Flowmaster 40 Series
- Stock CAI w/ K&N Drop In Filter (33-2281)
- Super Z Snow Cables
- Fire Extinguisher (3lb)
- ViAir Air Compressor (mounted in the engine bay)
- Pro Comp Recovery Strap 2" x 20' (20,000lbs. rating)
- D-Rings, Shovel, Bolt Cutters, jumper cables and other misc tools.
- 3' FireStik
- Uniden CB Radio with front mic
- HandHeld Ham (Baofeng UV-5RE Plus)
- Nagoya Dual Band Magnet Antenna for Baofeng
- All-Pro IFS Skid
- All-Pro E-Locker Guard
- All-Pro Transmission Skid
- 4xinnovation DOM sliders welded by Dept. 94 (Phil)
- Re-Build Coilovers
- Icon Rear Remote Reservoir Shocks
- All-Pro Standard Duty Leaf Springs
- All-Pro Transfer Case Skid
- Extended Brake Lines
- Light Racing Upper Control Arms
- Bigger Transmission Cooler
- Replaced Passenger Side CV axle 11/12/14
First day I brought the Tacoma home in April 2013
As of November 2014
Donahoe Racing Coilovers
4xinnovations sliders. Dept 94 (phil) did the welding and then the next day I painted them flat black.
Coca-Cola Bottle Opener
Pop N Lock
CB radio (Uniden PC68LTW 40 Channel CB Radio with Front Mic)
Aux Reverse Lights.
TRD Seat Covers
Illuminated 4x4 Switch (Jerez hooked it up)
Rear Diff Breather Mod / Locking Gas Cap (Stant 11509)
BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO 285/75/16 Load Range E
30 inch double row LED bar (14,400 lumens) from OKLEDLIGHTBARS. This thing is built with quality.
Super bright. Here are some pics. Even though it is brighter in person/driving.
ABS Kill Switch. I used this link:
but I used a bigger switch. I would recommend using a bigger switch.
Green switch is the ABS Kill Switch:
Previous Switch: little prongs are weak.
Added cabinet lock to my center console.
Some steps I used:
I had to trim a little so the washer would sit flush.
In locked position.
Here is what I used. $5 at Home Depot.
Here it is in action.
Got my OTRATTW switches installed by ProForce.
With Running Lights On:
With LED Bar/Reverse Lights On:
BHLM (black headlight mod)
Anytime Fog Light Mod.
Panavise Mount for Iphone 5s & Garmin GPS
All-Pro U-Bolt Flip Kit with stock bump stops
AC Outlet behind Center Console
All-Pro E Locker Guard
Firestone Airbags with Daystar Cradles
ViAir Compressor Mounted in the Engine Bay
Tekonsha Primus IQ Brake Controller
Satoshi Grille (Ninety8yota)
All-Pro IFS Skid
All-Pro Transmission Skid
Changed my rear/front diff and transfer case fluids. I used these for tips:
Front Differential & Transfer Case: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...nge-howto.html
Rear Differential: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tec...-step-how.html
San Bernardino Nat'l Forest: Running Springs, Big Bear, Green Valley Lake