Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Do you wave?

Old 01-20-2012, 02:31 PM   #1
AlaskanTaco will become famous soon enough

AlaskanTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Do you wave?

So, I'm from the south, where EVERYONE waves to EVERYONE! Do you do it to your fellow Tacomaneers? I catch myself from time to time. :-/
Old 01-20-2012, 02:34 PM   #2
Taco Roja
Ohbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud ofOhbrian has much to be proud of

Navy: 1987-1997
Name: Brian
Ohbrian's Tacoma Gallery
Nope.
Old 01-20-2012, 02:34 PM   #3
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Yep guilty. I wave to every Taco I see. It's not so much a wave as it is lifting a finger or two off the steering wheel. So if that is considered a wave, then yes, yes i do.
Old 01-20-2012, 02:36 PM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Nope. Seems like a lame thing to do. Also there are about 5 trillion Tacos out there so you hand it's going to fall off.
Old 01-20-2012, 02:37 PM   #5
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I wave when I see a nice one, they sometimes wave back, peace sign, or the old head nod.
Old 01-20-2012, 02:38 PM   #6
Doc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc35 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doc
Doc35's Tacoma Gallery
Nope, I deal with that crap with everybody on a bike....not gonna do it on my truck too.
Old 01-20-2012, 02:41 PM   #8
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
^That too.
Old 01-20-2012, 02:42 PM   #11
lordhavmercy
bowhunter!! is on a distinguished road

bowhunter!!'s Tacoma Gallery
yep
Old 01-20-2012, 02:44 PM   #12
Mega Member
Anteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnteupp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Anteupp's Tacoma Gallery
Nope. I usually get a weird jelous stare from some bro most of the time, or its someone in another tacoma that tries to keep up/follow me or paces me wtf ur makin me nervous buddy ahah. My buddy waves at every built truck he sees and i just tell him he looks like an idiot ahahah
Old 01-20-2012, 03:01 PM   #13
Super Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Grayson
Super Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Nope way to many Tacoma's out here i think i would pull a muscle or something
Old 01-20-2012, 03:16 PM   #14
JoeBama has a spectacular aura aboutJoeBama has a spectacular aura about
Name: Joe
JoeBama's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, I think its mostly a Southern thing. We pretty much wave to everybody anyway.
Old 01-20-2012, 03:19 PM   #15
FrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the rough

Name: Frank
FrankNasti's Tacoma Gallery
Only when I'm back home in TX. Nobody waves here in NoVa.
Old 01-20-2012, 07:01 PM   #16
2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2011TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
2011TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
Since this is farm country out here, the full sizers dominate the roadways usually and its not everyday I see a fellow Taco driving around, so yeah, depending what mood I am in, I wave!
Old 01-20-2012, 07:08 PM   #18
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
If I see a built Yota then yes, I wave. Stock, no
Old 01-20-2012, 07:10 PM   #19
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
I grew up in small town agricultural area where everyone knew everyone, so we always waved. It is still habit but in the city everyone just lives for himself and doesn't care if I wave. The same for waving to let people in in front of me when they want to change lanes - they are usually so surprised that someone would let them in that they forget to change lanes.