Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Toyota tacoma blacked out emblem set

Old 07-30-2010, 07:21 AM   #1
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota tacoma blacked out emblem set

Up for sale is a set of blacked out emblems with tape installed.
$65 shipped. 4 coats of black krylon, 2 coats of semi gloss. look great.
It is not the prerunner set, the picture shows prerunner but that is not
included.
Attached Thumbnails
Toyota tacoma blacked out emblem set-boclp1gbgk-kgrhqeh-ceet67-e4dfblnz-iddn-_12-1-1-.jpg  
Old 07-30-2010, 06:16 PM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a good deal!
Old 07-30-2010, 06:25 PM   #5
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
i just picked up some extra sets here and there and did them all at once.
i had to pay like $20 for a whole roll of automotive tape. i just figured i would recoupe my expense. i did 5 sets all at once. i have one more after this one. then i am done.
Old 02-03-2011, 01:47 PM   #11
Hope you can run faster than 965 FPS
TonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud ofTonkaToyTaco has much to be proud of

Law Enforcement: Sharpshooter
Name: Louie
TonkaToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-TRAIN View Post
Up for sale is a set of blacked out emblems with tape installed.
$65 shipped. 4 coats of black krylon, 2 coats of semi gloss. look great.
It is not the prerunner set, the picture shows prerunner but that is not
included.
Do you still have these emblems for sale? I am very interested. Please let me know thanks. Louie
Old 02-03-2011, 01:54 PM   #13

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LStotler View Post
Do you still have these emblems for sale? I am very interested. Please let me know thanks. Louie
na, they are long gone sorry. you can do yours its easy. you can also take yours off and get black decals from Sockmonkey. that is what i did.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/soc...fo-thread.html

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...oma%20Badging/