Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Devil Horns Emblem for 2005+ Tacoma

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2008, 06:29 AM   #1
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Devil Horns Emblem for 2005+ Tacoma

Hi everyone,
A member of TW asked me to put this ad here, so here it is:

I'm here to introduce my small product made for the latest generation Tacoma, I call it "Devil Horns". I'm a young machinist by trade and my friend Robert drives a tacoma. He asked me to fabricate something unique for his truck, so with a few rough ideas and some spare time I took on the challenge. What began as an idea was transformed into a solid aluminum work of art. Not long after that people began appreciating the quality of my work willing to buy a few more from me... so I decided to fabricate more. The price of work in a machine shop is very expensive; it's all about precision, quality and craftsmanship. The cost to make something in a machine shop runs from $45 to $75 per hour average, not here. I sell these on ebay for $62.00 plus $6.50 shipping for each emblem($68.50 total). I will sell each "Devil horns" emblems for TW members for $55.00 with shipping included, I only accept Paypal. I don't make much money really but it does help me pay my bills, books and tuition for college. I have an AS degree, 2 certificates and I'm curently working on my BS degree in mechanical engineering. I have been making custom work for cars, trucks and bikes for 3 years now and hopefully I become and engineer someday with a small machine shop on the side. I love my job, I love my education and I love what I do. The work of a machinist still amazes me, the knowlege and skills to turn a piece of metal into something totally functional is truly a gift. I have plans on making them for older style Tacoma, new Thundra and Supra. I also have some for previous generation Corolla... It was hard saying NO to my girlfriend when she asked me for one... . Feel free to ask any questions and leave any comments. Thank you for your time.
-Andres

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ksid=p3907.m32

bluesting004@hotmail.com

Girlfriend's corolla:

Thank you all.
-Andres

Old 09-30-2008, 08:41 AM   #2
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
neat. Do you have any pics of how it attaches?

Old 09-30-2008, 08:48 AM   #3
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Hey your ebay ad says it only fits 05 and up (with the 4 allen bolts). how hard would it be to mod it to fit the 1st gen tacomas? think some 3M tape would hold it?

Old 09-30-2008, 09:02 AM   #4
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have any pics of the back where it bolts but I assure you it's held tight. The slip locking washers make a big difference, they maintain tension between the head of the bolt and the surface that is is bolted on while normal washers wouldn't do that.
The reason why they are only for 2005+ tacomas is that the outter oval varies from each toyota Model. The oval for the first generation tacoma is much smaller. I'm waiting for a grill to be shipped so i can take measurements and begin fabrication. I have about 20 emblems left for 2005+ tacomas, after that no more devil horns.

Old 09-30-2008, 09:48 AM   #7
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Paint it Orange

UT!!!! Hook em Horns!

Old 09-30-2008, 10:02 AM   #8
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
finally made it here i see lol. I think these things look awesome especially the black one

Old 09-30-2008, 10:09 AM   #9
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
friggin awesome man!! if you ever make one for the first gen tacoma, in black, im definitely getting one!!!

Old 10-02-2008, 12:48 PM   #11
Go Braves!
blake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chazz Michael Michaels
blake1012's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
friggin awesome man!! if you ever make one for the first gen tacoma, in black, im definitely getting one!!!
x2........good work.....

Old 10-02-2008, 01:16 PM   #12
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
amazing!! LOVE the horns. Great product.

You should charge MORE! ..But wait a few days until AFTER I order mine.

Old 10-03-2008, 04:44 AM   #13
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
i have one i can post pics this weekend

Old 10-03-2008, 08:07 PM   #14
BioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant future
BioMed80's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered mine. Can't wait to get it. Andres has been great to work with up to this point. Very quick responses and service. I'll post with updates after I get it and put it on. Thanks Andres.

Old 10-03-2008, 08:15 PM   #15
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
I've got one. A lot of people have done doubletakes when they see it. I haven't received any complaints either!

Old 10-23-2008, 08:34 AM   #16
Ben_Schwarz_09 is on a distinguished road
Ben_Schwarz_09's Tacoma Gallery
how do i buy these things, i want one... do i need to go to ebay or wut?

Old 10-23-2008, 08:51 AM   #18
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_Schwarz_09 View Post
how do i buy these things, i want one... do i need to go to ebay or wut?

look at the 1st post in this thread

Old 10-23-2008, 08:53 AM   #19
Ben_Schwarz_09 is on a distinguished road
Ben_Schwarz_09's Tacoma Gallery
...yeah i saw that after

Old 10-23-2008, 08:55 AM   #20
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
tomorrow is payday, if I remember, I might have to come back here tomorrow...

Closed Thread