cweeks1934 will become famous soon enough
Navy: GMG 1 Retired
Name: clarence
cweeks1934's Tacoma Gallery
Talking

has anyone installed these
Old 05-13-2010, 04:06 PM   #262
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cweeks1934 View Post
has anyone installed these
read post 260!
Old 05-14-2010, 04:18 PM   #263
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ok got them on so ill write a review once i snap a few pictures once my camera is charged. And ill have to make a PB account so i can take a video as well. So expect a thread in the review section later this evening!!
Old 05-14-2010, 10:36 PM   #264
UG legend wannabe

link to review.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...ml#post1769700
Old 05-15-2010, 05:43 PM   #265
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

automatcentral's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
Thanks for the review and kudos for being the first winner to write a review for either of my past two offers (this one and the White LED Strips).

Please keep the reviews coming. I have many more offers I'd like to make on this forum, but I'd like to see the reviews first.

Thanks.
AutoMatCentral
Old 05-18-2010, 01:23 AM   #266
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Here's a link to my review / How-to:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...tures-how.html
Old 05-18-2010, 06:44 AM   #267
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rod
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
Here's a link to my review / How-to:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/pro...tures-how.html
Nice write up and pics. This should sell a few of the lights. I do have a couple questions, one to you, the other to the seller.

1) I believe that there is a set of turn signal leads inside the cab that can be tapped into instead of running the wires to the engine bay and having taps out in the open (well inside the engine bay, but accessible to alot of the elements). Did you know about these, or did you route them outside the cab for another reason?

2)The lights look good, but I can't help but think that having a black outer covering (instead of the white/clear) would look so much better,,, on a black mirror anyway. Any thoughts on getting colored outer coverings as options, at least black?
Old 05-18-2010, 06:47 AM   #268
Rand Paul 2016
Chad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Chad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkin View Post
2)The lights look good, but I can't help but think that having a black outer covering (instead of the white/clear) would look so much better,,, on a black mirror anyway. Any thoughts on getting colored outer coverings as options, at least black?
I thought of the exact same thing. Get those in black and I'd probably buy a pair.
Old 05-18-2010, 12:47 PM   #269
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
Nice write up and pics. This should sell a few of the lights. I do have a couple questions, one to you, the other to the seller.

1) I believe that there is a set of turn signal leads inside the cab that can be tapped into instead of running the wires to the engine bay and having taps out in the open (well inside the engine bay, but accessible to alot of the elements). Did you know about these, or did you route them outside the cab for another reason?

I actually did know about the leads, but finding them would've taken a lot longer.. lol... I covered the taps with electrical tape shortly after taking that picture... They should be fine... (hopefully)

I'm also planning on slightly smoking them... not sure if i'll do it yet...
Old 05-20-2010, 12:37 PM   #270
automatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shedautomatcentral is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Unfortunately, we only have this model in clear. We do carry a black turn signal model, but the led lights up as red instead of amber.

AutoMatCentral
Old 05-20-2010, 02:07 PM   #271
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
So what is the material of the outer cover? Trying to understand if it is it something that paint will cover and not crack/blister/etc.?
Old 05-20-2010, 02:21 PM   #272

Quote:
So what is the material of the outer cover? Trying to understand if it is it something that paint will cover and not crack/blister/etc.?
The covering is made of a flexible plastic vinyl. I wouldn't recommended painting it as the paint will likely crack.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:02 PM   #273
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
another review
Old 06-03-2010, 08:21 AM   #274
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by automatcentral View Post
The covering is made of a flexible plastic vinyl. I wouldn't recommended painting it as the paint will likely crack.
Understood, but it's really too bad cuz I just can't bring myself to put that clear/white mount onto my black mirrors and Barcellona Red truck. I'd like to do it, but the color clash is just too much for my own sense of personal style.

Do let me/us know if anything changes.
Old 06-04-2010, 08:29 AM   #275
MTNative is on a distinguished road

MTNative's Tacoma Gallery
LED Lights

I'll jump at this one. and BTW first post for me here...LOL