Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Norcal Spotted and BS Thread

Old 10-18-2013, 05:00 PM   #27281
Justin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura aboutJustin has a spectacular aura about

Air Force:
Name: Justin
Justin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
So long norcal. Truck is packed and I'm off to key west FL. 1st stop is Salt Lake City Utah.
Darn. Well save travels man. I had an awesome time wheeling with you. Hope you enjoy the swamps out there.
Old 10-18-2013, 05:03 PM   #27282
Mud Slinger
ferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shedferny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Fernando
ferny's Tacoma Gallery
It was nice meeting you Angel! Drive safe brother!
Old 10-18-2013, 05:13 PM   #27283
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
FIRE every single BART employee. 12% raise a few months ago wasn't enough..kiss my ass. Most make 3-4x I make. This shit pisses me off.
Old 10-18-2013, 05:20 PM   #27284
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
Yeah both of them are at pick n pull Moss Landing Premier.
Just checked their website, they have a bunch of 4runners in SJ and Fremont. I won't have time this weekend but I'll prob go next weekend, unless you get board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
FIRE every single BART employee. 12% raise a few months ago wasn't enough..kiss my ass. Most make 3-4x I make. This shit pisses me off.
Agreed
Old 10-18-2013, 05:31 PM   #27285
"Not you, fat jesus"
t.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shedt.hornstra is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11A
Name: Ted
t.hornstra's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to t.hornstra
Quote:
Give em an inch and they come back wanting a whole fuc*in mile.

Unions were a great idea, but all they have done is protect shitty workers and give workers a sense of over demanding entitlement.

There is no more work ethic, unions don't focus on teaching employees the importance of building and keeping a strong work ethic. People just want shit given to them for little or no work.

Pisses me off.
Old 10-18-2013, 05:52 PM   #27286
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So long norcal. Truck is packed and I'm off to key west FL. 1st stop is Salt Lake City Utah.
Safe travels!
Old 10-18-2013, 05:58 PM   #27287
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t.hornstra View Post
Give em an inch and they come back wanting a whole fuc*in mile.

Unions were a great idea, but all they have done is protect shitty workers and give workers a sense of over demanding entitlement.

There is no more work ethic, unions don't focus on teaching employees the importance of building and keeping a strong work ethic. People just want shit given to them for little or no work.

Pisses me off.
Exactly!

I'm all for unions when they actually stand for something and don't just try to screw everyone. I know we don't see all the workers, but the ones I do see fucking suck! full of attitude, slow, just all around horrible work ethic. If they tried to work a day ion most our shoes they would be gone before lunch.
Old 10-18-2013, 06:00 PM   #27288
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
One of my friends posted this on FB today. Sums up my feeling on the matter nicely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...shamelessly stolen:
Dear BART Workers,

I am a union member and have been since I was about 20.

When I worked at a non-union ambulance company where management screwed labor I personally helped to organize the work force into Local 250 of the SEIU. We sued the employer with the help of the NLRB and we won. The anti-union owner gave up and sold his company to a larger ambulance provider rather then run a union shop.

So, my tendency is to support labor.

But, I cannot support you, Mr./Ms. BART worker about to strike. Not in good conscience.

“The average BART employee is paid $76,551. More then the median household income in San Francisco.“

“The average BART employee is paid far more than transit workers in other systems; $30,000 more than Los Angeles transit employees and $10,000 more per year than employees of San Francisco Muni.“

“Unlike most people with retirement plans, BART employees have never contributed to their pension plans.“

“BART employees only contribute $92 a month towards their health insurance, half the national average for individuals.”

Bottom line: You have not been screwed by management. You have been 'cutting a fat hog' by anyone’s standards (except yours, apparently).

I don’t ride BART to work. So your strike will only inconvenience me peripherally while I commute by car, as I have for 39 years.

I do ride BART to SF Giants games, but their season is over. By the time they are playing again in AT&T Park you all will have been replaced and BART will be running.

If you decide to strike you are all fools. If your leadership is telling you to strike they are fools.

If you strike you will find that the people that do commute via BART will turn their collective backs on you. You will get NO sympathy from them. Most of those people make far less then you do and they rely on YOU to keep their commuter train running on time. When you strike you will take money out of their wallets and food out of their children’s mouths. YOU will be the bad guy, not management.

You are all replaceable. So am I.

Wise up and be happy to have a well paying job with good benefits. Don’t be a foolish lemming and follow your leaders off the cliff.
Old 10-18-2013, 06:08 PM   #27289
LensCap
92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed92shawman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
92shawman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It was fun to meet and wheel with you! Have a safe drive!
Old 10-18-2013, 06:11 PM   #27290
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Take care man and be safe! Was a pleasure meeting you and I hope you have good time in Florida!
Old 10-18-2013, 08:40 PM   #27291
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
you can have some fun in my back yard.
Old 10-18-2013, 09:08 PM   #27292
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Fuggem All!!! I have 37% decrease in pay in last couple months with a massive restructure going on... I would love a steady 12% increase and their awesome benefits
Old 10-18-2013, 09:38 PM   #27293
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Ian - that's so spot on! What BART needs to do is invest in the technology of making the trains automated and get rid of those damn greedy workers
Old 10-18-2013, 09:44 PM   #27294

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Ian - that's so spot on! What BART needs to do is invest in the technology of making the trains automated and get rid of those damn greedy workers
No idea if automation is the answer but damn, those guys are greedy!
Old 10-18-2013, 10:05 PM   #27295
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Angel - great to meet you while you were here. Have fun in FL
Old 10-18-2013, 11:21 PM   #27296
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Wanna put my light bar on, afraid some little shit is gonna steal it
Old 10-18-2013, 11:25 PM   #27297

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Might have seen JLUU crossing San Tomas today around 5. Hard to miss the FJ.
Old 10-18-2013, 11:57 PM   #27298
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
Might have seen JLUU crossing San Tomas today around 5. Hard to miss the FJ.
it was his bday the other day. HBD Jon!
Old 10-19-2013, 10:09 AM   #27299
Forestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
Forestfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It was good to meet ya Angel. Safe travels
Old 10-19-2013, 10:16 AM   #27300
Forestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedForestfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
Forestfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
She's been getting a little love....

Man you don't do stuff half assed Jason. Looks good!

Products Discussed in this Thread