1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

5100s at 2.5" with stock uca's?

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by TurfTaco, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Nov 25, 2009 at 3:45 AM
    T@co_Pr3runn3r

T@co_Pr3runn3r XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Member:
    <----------------->
    Vehicle:
    08 RC Prerunner SR5
    Hmmm? Mine are set to 2.5 with non-TSB 3 leaf crapack + 1.5 AAL. I have 1.25" rake towards front-tail high. The AAL has not sagged a bit after 6+ months. Have hauled stuff several times & been offroad a couple of times. Seems to be just fine xcept for the caster/wandering bs. I'm going to give the alignment guys 1 more chance to get my shit right after uca swap since I paid for a 1 yr alignment. They've done it 3 times so far & still cry about no caster adjustment tho. They will give me 0 camber 0 toe & 2-2.4 caster or I will find someone who can. Didn't have any vibe issues before or after lift, guess that's a good thing.
    [​IMG]

2. Nov 25, 2009 at 5:20 AM
    671taco

671taco thekeithchronicles

Member:
    Guam
    Vehicle:
    twenty-ten rc
    pics!!:p

3. Nov 25, 2009 at 7:16 AM
    gsanderson

gsanderson Member

Member:
    Nashville, TN
    Vehicle:
    95.5 Tacoma X-cab 4X4
    Great to hear...
    My new 4 leaf packs should be hear in about a week... they said they would ship 11/27-we will see... not sure how much lift that will give so I will add shackles if not what I want... then will put on the 5100's and prefer to go 1.75 to keep things fairly conservative and easier on maintenance...

Post pics so we can see what you have done...

4. Nov 25, 2009 at 7:47 AM
    TurfTaco

TurfTaco [OP] Is there a long john silvers on the island?

Member:
    URE
    Vehicle:
    07 Deer Collector
    285/75-16 BFG KM1's, AVS vent visors, AVS hood shield, pioneer avic F900BT, pac steering wheel control adapter, Boyo rearview camera, pac ipod interface, tinted windows, Toytec 1.5 AAL, Bistein 5100s (front set to .85) Eibach coils, Black headlights, grillcraft black billet insert, N-fab light bar, 4 Hella FF700 lights & color matched grille, Sockmonkey bedside decals. 16x8 MT sidebiters, Weathertechs, Fabtech spare carrier.
    I started another thread about my lift with before and after measurements and such and posted some crappy pics...will get some better ones soon.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/suspension/62297-my-bilstein-5100-setup.html

I pulled into the yota dealership this morning and parked beside a '10 DC same color as mine and wow what a difference! I like having to get "up into" the truck now.

Products Discussed in

To Top