1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Any real changes to the 2011 Taco?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Firenailer, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Dec 7, 2010 at 7:33 AM
    Firenailer

Firenailer [OP] Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma TRD Off Road
    Hey Guys, my '05 4x4 Off-Road has been great so far, but I'm getting the itch for a new truck. Is there any real improvement in the newer trucks? I really can't see or feel much after test driving one last weekend, and am wondering if the expense would really be worth it. Mine only has 65000 on it and doesn't have any major problems.

2. Dec 7, 2010 at 7:37 AM
    Xewkija631

Xewkija631 Well-Known Member

Member:
    LI,NY
    Vehicle:
    2011 BLACK DC TRD OFF ROAD

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-tacomas/125943-2011-same-rest-2nd-gens.html

Your just in that type of mood to buy a new truck? :)

3. Dec 8, 2010 at 11:31 AM
    Firenailer

Firenailer [OP] Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma TRD Off Road
    Well, nothing lasts forever and if you can trade up why wouldn't you? My question is that after looking at them, outside of speakers, bluetooth and a back up camera, has anything else changed?
    It's really a mathematical question. Do you trade while your truck has value or wait until later when it will cost you more out of pocket?
    I've had 5 of these trucks, and while I usually put alot more miles on them in 4 or 5 years, this is the first time I've seen no real visible change over 5 model years.

4. Dec 8, 2010 at 3:28 PM
    ouyin2000

ouyin2000 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    Nova Scotia
    Vehicle:
    '11 DCSB TRD Sport
    Leer 100XL Canopy, OEM Side steps, TRD Oil Cap, TRD License Plate Cover, WeatherTech Digital Fit Liners, Elite O/R Hitch Shackle, Katzkin Leather Interior, LED Interior Lighting, Foglight Anytime mod, Illuminated 4x4 switch, Grom Audio Aux adapter, Redline Goods leather shift boot console cover and door handle pulls, Sockmonkey bedside decals, Dynolock electric tailgate lock
    The satellite radio antenna is black on all models now, instead of colour matched on some.

Products Discussed in

To Top