1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone know where to get 5 lug parts in Canada?

Discussion in '5 Lug' started by canadian_taco, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Feb 20, 2018 at 2:27 PM
    canadian_taco

canadian_taco [OP] Member

Member:
    Just picked up a 5 lug and trying to find parts (like front strut spacers) here in Canada but having a real hard time. All I can find are parts located in the US with insane shipping rates (like $60 CAD) that don't even include duties.

The truck already has an AAL in the rear so I don't need a complete leveling kit, just the front.

2. Feb 20, 2018 at 8:25 PM
    HackD

HackD Marching to the Beat of a Different Drum

Member:
    First Name:
    William
    Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, eh?
    Vehicle:
    2010 Base 4x2, 2.7L, 5 speed manual 5-lug Slug
    Gone over the Top for a 5-lug..

I'd check into the Canada community forum and check this thread there: https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads...ur-aftermarket-parts-canadian-edition.389231/

I sourced domestically for bumpers, Readylift SST kit, shocks, tires through 4wheelparts.com in Burlington, Ontario. Most of that is coming up from USA distro's anyway - if you order online, and have delivered to the store, you might be able to get any shipping costs waived - i did it that way - don't know if the website still has that 'option'.

Anything else hung onto my truck - either Amazon.ca, or ordered from USA sources/suppliers... not much way of getting around it for us.. the link above (and others in the section) might give you other pointers.

3. Feb 21, 2018 at 7:50 AM
    canadian_taco

canadian_taco [OP] Member

Member:
    Thanks for the tips. Ended up getting some spacers on eBay from a suspension shop in California for $93 USD shipped. Not too bad.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.

Products Discussed in

To Top