1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ARB H.O. OBA install questions

Discussion in 'Technical Chat' started by 08pretaco, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Feb 4, 2011 at 1:14 PM
    08pretaco

08pretaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    az
    Vehicle:
    2014 Tundra 4x4 CM 5.7L SR5
    @ADSracingshocks - F 3 point ohh / R 2.5 - w/clickers @camburgracing - uniball UCA @rigidindustries - 40" amber/white split, Dually XL, D2 @coopertires - 35/12.5/17 STT MAXX @bayareametalfab - low pro bed rack @toyotausa - 17" rock warrior @sdhqoffroad - rock sliders, a-pillar @hondogarage / @apple / @gaiagps / @dualgps- navigation @wheelersoffroadinc - superbumps
    I was looking through threads AFTER using the search function and was trying to find how to's and pictures of people who have an ARB compressor mounted in their engine bay.

My searching might not have been very good cause I though I saw a pretty detailed how to, but no luck finding it. If anyone has the link to a really well detailed install for this with pictures and such I would really appreciate it.

Also if you have pictures of your OBA mounted in the engine bay I would love to see some pictures of placements.

Thanks In Advance

:D

2. Feb 4, 2011 at 1:29 PM
    4x4Runner

4x4Runner Sam’s gone, man. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Drunken Sailor
    Not north, not south, not west, mostly east
    Vehicle:
    1WD
    nuttin fancy
    I had one in my previous FJ Cruiser. The first post a few pictures in will show the location I mounted it.

I ran the wiring loom through the grommet to the left in the picture (look on the firewall in the picture). The wiring is pretty straight forward and the directions were very detailed (IMHO). I ran the wiring behind all the dash and put it in a spot that had a blank in it (requited some cutting to get it to fit in there).

3. Feb 4, 2011 at 1:31 PM
    08pretaco

Member:
    az
    Vehicle:
    @ADSracingshocks - F 3 point ohh / R 2.5 - w/clickers @camburgracing - uniball UCA @rigidindustries - 40" amber/white split, Dually XL, D2 @coopertires - 35/12.5/17 STT MAXX @bayareametalfab - low pro bed rack @toyotausa - 17" rock warrior @sdhqoffroad - rock sliders, a-pillar @hondogarage / @apple / @gaiagps / @dualgps- navigation @wheelersoffroadinc - superbumps
    Edit: I dont have instructions I bought it off someone else and they might have accidentally removed the instructions from the box.

4. Feb 4, 2011 at 7:25 PM
    4x4Runner

4x4Runner Sam’s gone, man. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Drunken Sailor
    Not north, not south, not west, mostly east
    Vehicle:
    1WD
    nuttin fancy
    I'm going to dig around and see if I still have the instructions from mine. If I do I'll scan the for you.

5. Feb 5, 2011 at 8:19 PM
    revhappyleon

revhappyleon Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Manny
    Tampa near macdill
    Vehicle:
    07 Prerunner V6 6-speed(custom dual exhaust)
    dual exhaust, foglight anytime, satoshi, chlm, aux backup lights and electric fan conversion
    tell me what came in the box ( pics if you don't know what they're called) and i'll help you figure it out shouldn't be too hard

6. Feb 17, 2011 at 2:52 PM
    08pretaco

Member:
    az
    Vehicle:
    Got thw wiring diagram ? Might try to tackle this tonight !

Products Discussed in

To Top