1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Center console/ storage lock?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by semirgdj, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Mar 2, 2010 at 8:54 AM
    semirgdj

semirgdj [OP] Active Member

Member:
    LA
    Vehicle:
    09 4x4 Access
    aFe prodry air filter removed secondary air filter center storage lock secured tailgate mod 5300 poplock extra d-rings in bed illuminated 4x4 switch footlights on anytime leather armrests disabled no seat belt warning beeps 20% tint nerf bars Kenwood Nav head unit
    There used to be a thread (somewhere) about hot to make a Center console/ storage lock? It was a how to/ DIY about how to add a lock to lock the center console storage. I have looked and searched everywhere and I cant seem to find the thread.
    Any help would be great!
    THANKS!!!!

2. Mar 2, 2010 at 9:07 AM
    BlancoTaco08

BlancoTaco08 Well-Known Member

Member:
  3. Mar 2, 2010 at 10:30 AM
    semirgdj

Member:
    LA
    Vehicle:
    09 4x4 Access
    aFe prodry air filter removed secondary air filter center storage lock secured tailgate mod 5300 poplock extra d-rings in bed illuminated 4x4 switch footlights on anytime leather armrests disabled no seat belt warning beeps 20% tint nerf bars Kenwood Nav head unit
    your top link ( http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...que-mod-9.html ) has a picture of the arm rest/ center console lock and this is what I'm looking for.....but I can't seem to find a "how to" do put the lock in...and help to find the "how to" would be great...I do believe I have seen one somewhere but I can't seem to find it

THANKS AGAIN!

4. Mar 2, 2010 at 11:45 AM
    Outlaw

Outlaw Well-Known Member

Member:
    Iowa City, Iowa
    Vehicle:
    '10 TRD SPORT Acc.Cab Mag Grey 4x4 Auto
    Weathertech floor liners, stone and bug deflector, Putco Element In Channel Window Visors, Viper remote starter, Harley lighted hitch cover, Herculeze front mudflap, Metal Miller Harley Grill Emblem, SockMonkey design Bedside Decals and 3rd Brake light TRD decal, K&N Air Filter, Goodyear Duratrac 265/70/17 C load, Valor Exhaust tip, De-badged tailgate, Advantage Tonneau Cover, Tacoma bedmat, Bicycle Mount Rail mounts, Custom Ipod holder. Stock Suspension :( (winter wheels: 2014 16" stock steel wheels plastidipped black with general arctics 265/75/16)
  5. Mar 2, 2010 at 12:05 PM
    semirgdj

Member:
    LA
    Vehicle:
    09 4x4 Access
    AWESOME!!!! that's exactly what I couldn't find for some reason

THANKS!!!!!

6. Mar 2, 2010 at 12:14 PM
    Outlaw

Outlaw Well-Known Member

Member:
    Iowa City, Iowa
    Vehicle:
    '10 TRD SPORT Acc.Cab Mag Grey 4x4 Auto
    Weathertech floor liners, stone and bug deflector, Putco Element In Channel Window Visors, Viper remote starter, Harley lighted hitch cover, Herculeze front mudflap, Metal Miller Harley Grill Emblem, SockMonkey design Bedside Decals and 3rd Brake light TRD decal, K&N Air Filter, Goodyear Duratrac 265/70/17 C load, Valor Exhaust tip, De-badged tailgate, Advantage Tonneau Cover, Tacoma bedmat, Bicycle Mount Rail mounts, Custom Ipod holder. Stock Suspension :( (winter wheels: 2014 16" stock steel wheels plastidipped black with general arctics 265/75/16)
    i too have the damndest time trying to find a post I read that i want to go back to. But a little secret: I went to the first link you said you wanted, and clicked on the original posters name. Then a drop down menu will appear. I chose view public profile, and it will allow you to find all posts or threads started by the OP. Thats how I was able to find that one for you.;)

To Top