1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Great Deal! TRD Quickshifter

Discussion in 'Deals & Coupons' started by SManZ, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Jul 11, 2010 at 7:59 PM
    SManZ

SManZ [OP] Sold the Taco in June 2020

Member:
    Fauquier County, VA
    Vehicle:
    Current, 2020 Ford Super Duty Tremor, Previously 2010 Supercharged 4x4 Tacoma Sport 6-spd
    TRD Supercharger, King 2.5" extended travel remote-resi coilovers, OME Dakar leaf packs, King 2.5" extended travel rear shocks, Total Chaos UCAs, MBRP turndown exhaust, TRD intake, TRD Quickshifter, Goodridge SS brake lines, EBC Sport Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, TRD FJ Cruiser Special Edition 16" Anthracite Rims, Spidertrax wheel spacers, 265/75R16 A/T, Autometer oil pressure, oil temp gauges, TRD boost gauge, PLX DM-100 OBD II scanner, flexpod mounts, A-pillar gauge pods
    I just bought a TRD Quickshifter (short shifter) for the Tacoma for $274.33 shipped.

Used Bing Cashback again! Its only up until the 30th of this month! After I made my first purhcase I signed up for the instant cash back...this is the real deal - the $23 was in my PayPal account immediately.

Ok...so the first thing you need to do is get a Bing/Microsoft Live account. Follow the instructions in this thread exactly.
    http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/deals-coupons/18321-save-ton-ebay.html

Here is another example - this is how I got $200 back through Bing for the TRD S/C;
    http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/group-buys/91395-looking-into-trd-s-c-group-buy.html

After you do this, go to eBay and sign up for the eBay Bucks program to get another 2% cash back.

Once you have this set all set up, sign into Bing and then search for 'TRD Quickshifter' under Shopping. At the top of the results page you'll see a TRD on eBay link. Click on this.

Now you'll have search results for all TRD products on eBay. You should see a green and red notice at the top that you can earn up to 8% cash back. Sort by price, High to Low, and then go to page 15 or 16. You're looking for $287.50, the best cost I could find for the short shifter on eBay though Beach Toyota.

Purchase with Buy It Now and pay in full with PayPal. During the checkout process you should see that you'll be getting $23 back through Bing (8%). If you signed onto the eBay Bucks program you'll see that you'll get an additional $5.75 back (2%).

$287.50 + $15.58 shipping = $303.08 - $23 Bing Cash Back - $5.75 eBay Bucks = $274.33.

I had $74 in eBay Bucks from the S/C purchase so I stole this bitch for $200 :D

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.

Products Discussed in

To Top