1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

High beams and fog lights

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Taco Supreme, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Jun 4, 2007 at 9:11 PM
    Taco Supreme

Taco Supreme [OP] Member

Member:
    Anyone know how to make it so i can have both High beams and fog lights on at the same time.

2. Jun 4, 2007 at 9:37 PM
    flyman767

flyman767 Well-Known Member

Member:
    HERE IS THE DIY FOG MOD: APPEARS WELL WRITTEN; HOWEVER, THE PICTURES SEEM TO HAVE FALLEN OUT OF THE THREAD. THIS SEEMS TO HAPPEN A LOT ON OLDER POSTINGS. MAYBE YOU CAN E-MAIL THE OP AND HAVE THEM SEND YOU THE PIC'S. GOOD LUCK...

http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/t121096.html

3. Feb 11, 2009 at 7:58 PM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
  4. Feb 11, 2009 at 10:15 PM
    Janster

Janster Old & Forgetful

Member:
    First Name:
    Jandy
    Lancaster, PA
    Vehicle:
    2016 GMC Canyon SLT w/ LineX and....
    Wire the fog lights independantly. You can put the fogs lights on at anytime you want (that's what I did).

Disclaimer: Check with your state regulations in terms of lighting, etc. In PA, it's illegal to have fogs with high beams - but I've yet to get caught (I rarely use the high beams in general). However, for inspection....I have to totally disconnect the power to my fog lights to pass inspection.

5. Feb 11, 2009 at 10:23 PM
    surfsupl

surfsupl Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Gregg
    WestCoast
    Vehicle:
    I DONT CARE IF IT'S A RE-POST
    Rear Diff Breather~ 5100's ~Fog Light Anytime~Tint~TRD Seat Covers~Weather Tech's~Pioneer H.U.~Lift~Eibach Springs~LED's......blah...blah...blah
  6. Feb 12, 2009 at 4:16 AM
    longbow

longbow I see you now..................

Member:
    First Name:
    Bill
    Indiana
    Vehicle:
    05 Tacoma Silver Mica TRD 4 Door
    Toy-tec Coil over lift, Eibach 700 lb springs, Sway bar relocate, Total Chaos UCA's, Moto metal wheels, BFG mudterrians, HID, custom 3 piece grill, Highlift jack w/custom mount, Highlift jack cover, bed matt, de-badged 100%, storage box lock mod, using defrost w/o AC mod, short antenna mod, horn re-locate, Tire Gate flat spare tire mount, engine cover painted, bed light (1) mod, wreck bar carrier, Blue Sea 5026 fuse block, center console outlet, flash light mod, Blue Sea inline fuse, Shrockworks sliders, All-Pro front bumper, Piaa 510 driving lights, Warn shackles front, Kennesaw rear bumper, "Tag Boltz" plate lights, Warn shackles rear, Warn M8000 winch, devil horns, BHLM, weathech liners front and rear.....T.W. sticker of course. Custom Sock bed decal for Michele
    Hoosier help me do the above mod, tell ya what with high's on and the fog's they will light up a field. You will be able to see whatever is coming or out their.

Products Discussed in

To Top