1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

If you ordered something from me......

Discussion in 'Beefed Taco' started by Beefed Taco, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Nov 1, 2010 at 3:34 AM
    Beefed Taco

Beefed Taco [OP] Taco Vending Machine Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Brian
    My Metal Shop
    Vehicle:
    99 Taco
    streetacos.com parts!
    ........it's being built this week. As some of you know, I've had voodootip's truck in my shop and was forced to stop everything until it was 100% finished. I busted my ass for the last 2 weeks straight working long hours and not interacting on this computer much at all.

Usually I'm pretty good at responding to PM's and e-mails immediately, but the last 2 weeks have been a different story. Pretty much like a real job, that most of you can relate to. I've been backed up before, which is easy for a 1 man show to be, so I'll pull through it by hammering out all the products that need to ship, like I always do.

I appreciate the orders, but really appreciate the patience those of you have shown who placed an order and haven't received it yet. I promise it's coming. I had a dude's truck for a month and I'm sure he wanted it back so I had to make a decision, and that was to work. Local jobs are great, but always affect orders and back me up. Thanks for your patience everyone, and I'm sorry. The last 2 weeks haven't been a normal situation by any means, I've been working harder than ever before but will be back on track this week.

2. Nov 4, 2010 at 3:06 PM
    malander

malander That's some tight butthole

Member:
    First Name:
    max
    Missouri
    Vehicle:
    01 limited trd 4x4
    deck plate mod,jba cat back,bilstein 5100's,ome 883 springs, Allpro expos, allpro U-bolt flip kit, 10" Bilstien 5150 shocks, custom lower shock mounts
    sounds good man i cant wait

3. Nov 4, 2010 at 3:09 PM
    jdkeller

jdkeller How many words can be fit in this s

Member:
    First Name:
    Jonathan
    Inland Empire, Ca
    Vehicle:
    2008 Tacoma Prerunner TRD Offroad
    Dome light LED, 6000k HID Headlights and fogs, Grillcraft black mesh, rear 5100's, Total Chaos UCA's, 285/75/16 BFG KM2's, Spidertrax spacers, Blacked out emblems, cb,kenwood tm270 ham radio, All Pro 3" leaf pack, Fox 2.0 coilovers, Revenge Fab Sliders, u bolt flip kit, Pioneer avh4200, bed bar with light and antenna, Wet Okoles, Weathertech Mats, Wet Okole Armrests, Rear KR Fab bumper, bed mat, N-Fab spare tire carrier with full size spare on 16" TRD rim, Bedlinered flares and grille. Camburg Spindles, All Pro front fenders.
    Didn't order anything but +1 for excellent customer service!

4. Nov 4, 2010 at 3:35 PM
    barlowrs

barlowrs Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    So Cal
    Vehicle:
    06 Toyota Tacoma Sport 4x4
    Build Thread: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/builds/74926-barlowrs-06-taco-expo-build-thread.html OME Lift, FJ SE Wheels, 255/85 KM2, Allpro Plate Bumper, 8K Winch, Synthetic Line, Yaesu FT-8800R, Custom Sliders Sockmonkey bedside decals, BHLM, base model grille, TRD offroad (black) trim
    Already got my stuff from Brian, but +1 for him anyway....the guy is a great dude, so for those waiting, be patient, his products are worth it, as is the man behind the products.

5. Nov 4, 2010 at 3:39 PM
    SD2011Taco

SD2011Taco N O X I O U S

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    NOXIOUS '11 SR5V6 4x4 Grey
    I demand pic's of what you have been busting your butt over. You know we all wanna see.

6. Nov 4, 2010 at 3:53 PM
    Vidman

Vidman Protected by Glock

Member:
    First Name:
    Rick
    central Mass
    Vehicle:
    black TRD sport AC
    Not Enough
    I,ll be ordering my sliders in the next few days..:woot:

7. Nov 17, 2010 at 7:43 PM
    VooDooTrip

VooDooTrip Defector

Member:
    Gilbert, AZ
    Vehicle:
    01' BSP S/C S-Runner
    S/C, URD fuel Upgrade, 2.2 Pulley, URD crank pulley, Truetrax locker, custom exhaust, plx, scangauge, D/P mod, amsoil drop in, 18x9.5 stern hyperblacks, ACA projectors, Grillcraft blackmesh, Performance Products valance, R/C Tails, B&M Short shifter, QA1 Coilovers all the way around, upgraded strut rod bars with heim joints, poly bushings everywhere lol, 1st model Streetacos bolt on four link!
To Top