1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Install instructions for Bed Extender?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by PhantomVirus, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Aug 22, 2012 at 12:45 PM
    PhantomVirus

PhantomVirus [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    People's Republic of NJ
    Vehicle:
    2012 Super White TRD OffRoad Double Cab
    Don't steal my tailgate Mod, Hardwired Valentine1 Radar Detector, Smitty N-FAB Nerf Bars, Led lights (Maps, overhead & rear License Plate), Debadged, TRD rim center covers, Replaced Chrome Grill with OEM Super White, PlastiDipped Toyota Logo on Grill BLACK, Distinct Offroad Custom light bar
    Picked up a used bed extender but it had no hardware.

Bought the HW mounting kit from the local stealer - does anyone have the instructions on how to rig the rear of the taco for the extender?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-tacomas/153713-oem-bed-extender-install-write-up.html

So I found this write up - which is great but is the template the same for a 2012 than it is/was for an 05?

Assuming no - Does anyone have one (for a 2012) that can scan it / make a PDF of it & send to me (please)

By the way - it says AMP RESEARCH on the little 'inspection' tag in the bracket baggie.

thx

2. Aug 23, 2012 at 12:08 PM
    PhantomVirus

PhantomVirus [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    People's Republic of NJ
    Vehicle:
    2012 Super White TRD OffRoad Double Cab
    Don't steal my tailgate Mod, Hardwired Valentine1 Radar Detector, Smitty N-FAB Nerf Bars, Led lights (Maps, overhead & rear License Plate), Debadged, TRD rim center covers, Replaced Chrome Grill with OEM Super White, PlastiDipped Toyota Logo on Grill BLACK, Distinct Offroad Custom light bar

Products Discussed in

To Top