1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

junkyards in san diego...

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by jefferson, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Nov 21, 2008 at 7:37 PM
    jefferson

jefferson [OP] needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    San Diego (North Park!), CA
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    toyota brand hitch and uhaul wiring harness, fog lamps on anytime, bed lamps, map lights on with dome, day time running lamps, remove secondary air filter, painted bumper grill, Double Din touch screen stereo, Sockmonkey custom SR5 decal, door & seatbelt bells disabled, painted engine cover, installed compass/temperature overhead console, failed mod: passenger side auto down window switches, weathertech front mats, RedLine hood struts, Cheap Beep piezo buzzer locking beep, 5100s in the front set at 2.5, 5100s in the rear, AAL, hitch safe, revenge fab sliders, bed bar, prerunner light, cb wired
    okay, someone here posted a list of junkyards in the southern ca area and i cant for the life of me find out where that thread was.. can someone direct me? I wanted to check out a few tomorrow

thanks

2. Nov 21, 2008 at 8:40 PM
    SocalMan22

SocalMan22 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve-0
    So*Cal
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner Dbl Cab
    What Mods!
  3. Nov 22, 2008 at 12:31 AM
    jefferson

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    toyota brand hitch and uhaul wiring harness, fog lamps on anytime, bed lamps, map lights on with dome, day time running lamps, remove secondary air filter, painted bumper grill, Double Din touch screen stereo, Sockmonkey custom SR5 decal, door & seatbelt bells disabled, painted engine cover, installed compass/temperature overhead console, failed mod: passenger side auto down window switches, weathertech front mats, RedLine hood struts, Cheap Beep piezo buzzer locking beep, 5100s in the front set at 2.5, 5100s in the rear, AAL, hitch safe, revenge fab sliders, bed bar, prerunner light, cb wired
    oh, i'll look for the overhead temp/compass and a spare tire, but my buddy has a straight out rock crawler 1998 tacoma that needs a new EVERYTHING.. so we're gonna go try and find one.

4. Nov 22, 2008 at 8:42 PM
    jefferson

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    so we were very successful today in Chula Vista. we found a 99 single cab 2 wheel drive. We got him new headlamps that arent totally faded, a new driver side fender, turn signal, and we got the rear view mirror off it, which was pretty cool getting from a single cab because it has the dome light attached to it, (his extra cab has the dome in the center of the headliner.) So i used my newfound knowlege of free mods and ran them in circut. This is defentally a mod that (if it isnt already in the 1st gen area) should be added. It looks totally stock and adds SO much light to the interior. Of course, no 2nd gens in the junkyard, but plenty of fords!!

5. Nov 22, 2008 at 9:11 PM
    SocalMan22

SocalMan22 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve-0
    So*Cal
    Vehicle:
    06 PreRunner Dbl Cab
    What Mods!
    cool glad your buddy got some use out of the junkyards.

6. Nov 23, 2008 at 1:16 AM
    ETAV8R

ETAV8R Out DERP'n

Member:
    Republik of Commiefornia
    Vehicle:
    MGM 09 AC 4WD V6 TRD-OR w/ Tradesman Shell
    Just the basics
    Is there some listing for all the junkyards in socal?
    I'd like to get an entire 05-08 back seat set up for an access cab.

Products Discussed in

To Top