1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

super white color matched grill

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by TRDyota09, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Jan 17, 2012 at 5:55 PM
    TRDyota09

TRDyota09 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jabin
    Reedsville,WV
    Vehicle:
    09 Super White TRD DCSB
    K&N cold air intake, magnaflow dual exhaust, extang trifold, grillcraft black mesh grill, spyder black projector headlights w/LED's and halo's, trd 6 speed shift knob, aftermarket TRD badges, interior piped out in red,265/75-16 Goodyear Duratrac tires,painted wheels w/red pin stripe
    Ok, I am looking for a color matched grill and cannot find any place online that sells them. mine is currently Chrome with a grillcraft black mesh grill and I'm not so sure that it could be painted, because of chipping and whether the paint would stick to it or not, is Mich rather have one thats OEM. Any advice?

2. Jan 18, 2012 at 6:29 AM
    TRDyota09

TRDyota09 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jabin
    Reedsville,WV
    Vehicle:
    09 Super White TRD DCSB
    K&N cold air intake, magnaflow dual exhaust, extang trifold, grillcraft black mesh grill, spyder black projector headlights w/LED's and halo's, trd 6 speed shift knob, aftermarket TRD badges, interior piped out in red,265/75-16 Goodyear Duratrac tires,painted wheels w/red pin stripe
  3. Feb 16, 2012 at 8:19 PM
    cball917

cball917 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Johnathon
    NE GA MTNS
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma Woods and Water Edition
    black out package. custom decals, fogs
    advanced auto parts has the paint you need to do it. its in a can, made by duplicolor. it is toyota color "super white". its 6.99 a can. i bought one today and sprayed a piece of plastic and let dry then cleared over it. its identical to my 2010. this is what i am going to use for my DIY hitachi grille mod

4. Feb 16, 2012 at 8:21 PM
    cball917

cball917 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Johnathon
    NE GA MTNS
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma Woods and Water Edition
    black out package. custom decals, fogs
    i can even give you the paint code if i can find the cap. could you take a pic of your grillcraft mesh with a tape measure????? i am trying to find out what size the holes are. i ordered a sheet of mesh thats called mini mesh but now i am worried the holes are too small

Products Discussed in

To Top