1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Temperature/compass not illuminating...

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by 562Tacoma, Jan 22, 2010.

1. Jan 22, 2010 at 11:49 AM
    562Tacoma

562Tacoma [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Southern, CA (SoCal)
    Vehicle:
    08 PreRunner TRD Off Road 4x2
    -Maxtrac 4in lift spindles -5100's all the way around -Drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic break pads -Pro comp 1in AAL -17in wheels with a -6 offset (4.5 backspace) -1 - 10inch kicker comp (ported box)
    Hey guys I've been having issues with the temp/compass in my truck... I have no idea why but it no longer illuminates up for some reason ... I do have a rather large woofer in my truck which I think may have contruibuted to alot of vibration and may have rattled off the connector... Does anyone know of a DYI with pictures on taking apart the top peice where the compass and sunglasses holder is ... When I look at it I have no clue were to get started and I would hate to take something apart without knowing how to put it back on correctly ...

2. Jan 22, 2010 at 11:50 AM
    DDD

DDD Shine bright like a hymen

Member:
    First Name:
    Derek
    Santa Clarita, CA
  3. Jan 22, 2010 at 11:53 AM
    jeremiekc

jeremiekc Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremie
    Vilseck, Germany
    Vehicle:
    07 Regular Cab Base Model
    Secondary Air Filter removed, Painted Brake Calipers, AFN Drop in air cleaner, OEM Chrome Bumper, OEM Chrome grilll, OEM Cruise Control, OEM Interval Wipers, Hard Wired Garmin Nuvi 670, X-Runner Rims, Devil Horns, 6000w HID's, Bling Light Fogs with Blue Halo, OEM Bilstein Rear Shocks, 12V Plug in Truck Bed pocket. Debagged, 13" Antennax, Color Matched Satoshi Grill, URD Short Shifter, WeatherTech Floor Mats, PainLess Wiring Switched Fuse Box, Black Sand Pearl X-Runner Badges
    Dang you Rich. That was the one thing that I knew where it was and had it all copied and you went and posted first! I will get you next time.

LOL!!

4. Jan 22, 2010 at 12:01 PM
    jeremiekc

jeremiekc Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremie
    Vilseck, Germany
    Vehicle:
    07 Regular Cab Base Model
    Secondary Air Filter removed, Painted Brake Calipers, AFN Drop in air cleaner, OEM Chrome Bumper, OEM Chrome grilll, OEM Cruise Control, OEM Interval Wipers, Hard Wired Garmin Nuvi 670, X-Runner Rims, Devil Horns, 6000w HID's, Bling Light Fogs with Blue Halo, OEM Bilstein Rear Shocks, 12V Plug in Truck Bed pocket. Debagged, 13" Antennax, Color Matched Satoshi Grill, URD Short Shifter, WeatherTech Floor Mats, PainLess Wiring Switched Fuse Box, Black Sand Pearl X-Runner Badges
    All right then you win!

Products Discussed in

To Top