View Poll Results: Trail date options:
For sure coming 2 50.00%
Maybe coming 1 25.00%
Can't make it but will try for the next one 0 0%
Won't make it and you can bite my shiny metal butt 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-30-2012, 11:26 PM   #1
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
Vancouver Regional BS, Trail Info, Spotted, Introductions and Trip Thread.

BC Toyota 4WD is our new local group for Tacoma's, FJ's, 4Runners and Toyota Trucks. Its a casual group with monthly meet and greets and lots of local trail runs.

All info and events can be found on the Facebook page here

https://www.facebook.com/groups/133443796862109/

BC Tacoma's

https://www.facebook.com/groups/479043058843156/

Road information

Gated roads
http://www.for.gov.bc.ca/dck/Enginee...%20Website.pdf

Road closure information
http://www.for.gov.bc.ca/dck/enginee...Conditions.htm

Detailed Maps
http://www.for.gov.bc.ca/dck/plots/

Past Runs

Whipsaw August 10th-12th 2012
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/can...aw-2012-a.html

July 29th Fraser Valley Trail run
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/canada/231344-july-29th-vancouver-run.html#post5444156

North Vancouver/Squamish Trail Run June 24th
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/canada/223050-britannia-squamish-run-sunday-june-24-a.html

May 20th Fraser Valley Stock/Beginner Friendly Run. Bench/Foley Lake
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/canada/218951-may-20th-vancouver-trail-day.html

Old 01-31-2012, 05:00 AM   #2
RippinTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
RippinTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in but like you say maybe waiting till the spring is a better idea. Sundays work better for me.

that being said I'd be interested in a meet and greet before then if there's enough intrest out there
Old 01-31-2012, 12:06 PM   #3
Ghettochild is on a distinguished road

Ghettochild's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in for a newb trail run in the spring. I can't wait to try out my new suspension.
Old 02-01-2012, 11:27 AM   #4
Koby is on a distinguished road

Navy: port inspection diver
Koby's Tacoma Gallery
I can always catch a cold that day if I have to work. I'm in for whenever. I haven't done any trails here so I'm looking forward to it.
Old 02-01-2012, 11:48 PM   #5
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

YEA, now were set. Got the hookup with a winch. Sweet bumper. Ill throw out some dates. Feb 21st, 23rd or 25th at a Tims in around Surrey or Burnaby in the evening. What ever works. Just so people can start looking at dates.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:45 AM   #6

My vote is for Saturday the 25th cause I am working graveyard shifts the other two nights. maybe meet at the tims on United boulevard in Coquitlam (meet in the middle of Surrey and Burnaby)
Old 02-03-2012, 02:20 PM   #7
Toyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyoghi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Shoghi
Toyoghi's Tacoma Gallery
I will come if I can make it okay in my stock truck
Old 02-03-2012, 02:22 PM   #8
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be in Vancouver next weekend (10th)
Old 02-03-2012, 05:18 PM   #9
Koby is on a distinguished road

Navy: port inspection diver
Koby's Tacoma Gallery
Saturday the 25th? I can make it work.
Old 02-03-2012, 10:36 PM   #10
Out fer a Rip eh Bud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyoghi View Post
I will come if I can make it okay in my stock truck
Yes, I have a stocker too with a 3'' spacer lift. Think were just doing the logging roads. Would be in late March-early April. Feb 25th is for Tim's on United Bvld.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post
Ill be in Vancouver next weekend (10th)
That would be sweet if it was a couple weeks later. Im not good for that weekend. If your around in March/April that would be sweet.
Old 02-04-2012, 07:04 AM   #11
squamish VFR will become famous soon enoughsquamish VFR will become famous soon enough

Canadian Coast Guard: Auxiliary volunteer
Name: Mike
squamish VFR's Tacoma Gallery
I can't do weekends until early summer but will watch the thread for sure. I'm also rolling p-metrics so I too should keep it on the logging roads until that changes.
Old 02-11-2012, 07:29 PM   #13
Out fer a Rip eh Bud

Bump for more interest
Old 02-12-2012, 12:28 PM   #15
swollen member
covefrog08 is on a distinguished road

covefrog08's Tacoma Gallery
id be interested in making a trip over for a mod day or trail fun...
Old 02-12-2012, 12:30 PM   #16
Out fer a Rip eh Bud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben C View Post
I'd be interest in a meet and greet. As for a a trail day, would prefer to wait till I get some better rubber. Still running on stock POS tires
Always game for mod days!
Me too. I got the goodyear wrangler silent armor. There awesome on the road but suck in the dirt or snow. Trails will be pretty easy. Maybe do something harder in the summer, need rock sliders too.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:22 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben C View Post
Hoping to get my plate bumper and sliders in late spring/early summer. As for rubber, was thinking something along the lines of Maxxis Big Horns, KM2s or Duratracs. Still undecided
what brand sliders and bumper you looking at? anywhere locally selling them?
Old 02-14-2012, 03:38 PM   #19
Out fer a Rip eh Bud

Big country customs
http://bigcountrycustoms.com/store/

National 4wd
http://www.national4wd.com/

Custom truck Langley, 5min from my house
http://www.customtruckpartsinc.com/

Cap-it
http://www.cap-it.com/

I think thoes are most of the retailers around. I know theres some smaller custom shops. I'd just order stuff from the states. Want to look at rocksliders too.

Products Discussed in this Thread