1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Let's Get More Vendors On Here

Discussion in 'Deals & Coupons' started by Agent475, Oct 2, 2008.

1. Oct 2, 2008 at 11:35 AM
    Agent475

Agent475 [OP] "Mark It Zero"

Member:
    Waldorf, MD
    Vehicle:
    2006 Red TRD Sport
    Hood Struts, 3" Tuff Country Lift, Shortie Antenna, WeatherTechs, Tinted front windows, custom TRD seat covers, custom pedals, debadged, custom USMC badging, quasi-functional hoodscoop (i.e. I cut it open), black front Yota emblem, Tailgate Theft-Prevention mod, Horn Relocation mod, Old Man Emu Carrier Bearing Drop, Brighter Backup Lights Mod, Smittybilt Reciever Hitch Tow Point, currently working on Satoshi Grill Mod
    All - Let's try to see who we can invite as vendors here... I just recently sent this email to a vendor in hopes that we can attract more businesses here to offer low cost or free items for us to try out and review. I will keep emailing until I get them on here:

Octane,

I recently purchased a set of your Projector Headlights and I am spreading the word on a forum that I belong to: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/product-reviews/14611-eagle-eyes-halo-projector-headlights-2006-tacoma.html

Since posting 218 people have viewed my review of the lights I purchased from your company for my Toyota Tacoma.

Several other vendors are on the site - offering free or low cost products in exchange for review and passing the word of quality products. Examples include:

Absorball Spray: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/detailing/14329-free-absorball-auto-odor-eliminating-spray.html

FloorMats (which I am receiving a set): http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/group-buys/15083-automatcentral-tacoma-accessories-group-buy.html

Might be a good thing for your business... I already have discussed the product I purchased through your onlinestore with several people and you should be getting orders from them.

Cheers,
    Don Wilcox
    923 Sloan Ave
    Waldorf, MD 20602

--
    Regards, Don "Either we all get out, or we all go down with hot muzzles
    and empty mags - no exceptions."

2. Oct 2, 2008 at 11:37 AM
    tcBob

tcBob Gringo Bandito Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner SR5 V6 Black
    the more the better as long as they offer some value to the members here...

3. Oct 2, 2008 at 11:40 AM
    Agent475

Agent475 [OP] "Mark It Zero"

Member:
    Waldorf, MD
    Vehicle:
    2006 Red TRD Sport
    Hood Struts, 3" Tuff Country Lift, Shortie Antenna, WeatherTechs, Tinted front windows, custom TRD seat covers, custom pedals, debadged, custom USMC badging, quasi-functional hoodscoop (i.e. I cut it open), black front Yota emblem, Tailgate Theft-Prevention mod, Horn Relocation mod, Old Man Emu Carrier Bearing Drop, Brighter Backup Lights Mod, Smittybilt Reciever Hitch Tow Point, currently working on Satoshi Grill Mod

That is the intent...

Products Discussed in

To Top